Is anyone good at writing these things?
Oh, alright. I suppose I need to put something here.
I'm an author at heart though art helps me communicate the things I cannot say. I'm non-binary, autistic, and disabled. I don't often like attention but I can't resist the pull of creation. If you want to know more thumb through the tabs on the site. Meet me through what I choose to create and you'll get more than you ever could from a blurb.
- Autistic advocacy
- Human need theory
- Mentalization networks and the reversal (and causes) of dehumanization
- Analog game accessibility and mechanics
- Art: Photo Manip, digital painting, wire sculpting, polymer clay sculpting, resin, photography, etc.
- Writing: Novels, short stories, podcasts (fiction), etc.
- ...hopefully remembering to come back to this to add the rest. If not, you'll see this and know what happened.